Content & Copywriting
If you’re looking for a ‘cheap as chips’ copywriter then you’ve come to the wrong place. If you’re more interested in quantity than quality, then you’ve come to the wrong place. And if you’re only concerned about getting something on your website, no matter how badly written, then you’ve most definitely come to the wrong place.
If you want high quality, well-researched content, without having to break your budget, then you’ve come to the right place!
My rates are transparent, fair and realistic.
With the exception of translation work, I charge a fixed rate per project.
Blogs and Longer Articles
Depending on subject complexity, research required, length and extras (meta descriptions, social media blurbs, images):
Prices range from £40-£80 for an individual 500-word blog post
1,000 – 1,500 words £100-£150
Skyscraper articles (2,000 words +) prices start from £200
Home and About pages (200-500 words) £150 per page
Services pages (200-500 words) £100 per page
Website 5 page Starter Package – Home + About + 3 other pages of your choice – £560
Including interviews, (500-800 words) prices start from £200
Based on existing interviews and a detailed brief, prices start from £100
£30 per description
Individual press releases (500 words) £50
Creative Translation (Italian to English)
£0.10 pence per word
So now we’ve got the awkward business of money out of the way, what’s the process?
This is how it works:
- Contact me via e-mail email@example.com, or we can arrange a Skype chat if you prefer. Let me know what the project is, what you’d like to achieve, and the timeframe.
- I’ll send you a fixed price quote before we begin, so you don’t have to worry about any hidden surprises.
- Send me a brief including word count, target audience and the tone of voice you want to convey.
- I’ll complete a first draft in the agreed timeframe and send it to you as a Word.doc email attachment, or I can share it directly with you in Google Drive if you prefer.
- Rate includes one round of revisions and amendments if needed.
- Once you’ve approved the work, job done! I’ll email you my invoice.
- Once I receive payment, you’ll have 100% copyright; it’s all yours.